Monday, April 13, 2009

Yesterday, Today

Nobody can ever replace you
You are a one and only
You are going away now
Can I let go?I remember you and me as if it was yesterday
But now those days are going to be long far away
Your warming hugs
And your annoying tugs
For ever we are friends
It’s been two years
This is our last
But I’ll wait for your call
With so much to do, maybe it’s more convenient in the fall
Anyways
Let’s stop
And take a step outside that door because you and I are taking a long walk

6 comments:

  1. eeeeeh II LOve iT!!! [= BUt My FEEt HurT ii DOnt WANt To WALk lmfao.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your poem eli.
    good job!!!! :]
    keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea eli I'm going to wait for the call..


    Yea walk No!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol'z i agree with Zuly!!! w000tz! n i love your poem! n thankz for da comment..n sometimes... ^_^

    ReplyDelete