Friday, April 24, 2009

"Dr.Heidegger's Experiment"

My Observations: To begin this experiment I tested the water from the Fountain of Youth. My dear old friends had no idea of what I was going to give to them. I took hold of a fifty-five year old rose. I explained to them what I was about to do. That rose was born again. I told them that if they took these drinks they become younger. As they did, I could see that Widow Wycherley's face cleared from her deep wrinkles! It was really working. Mr. Medbourne, Colonel Killigrew , and Mr. Gascoigne could stand up straight. But then the strange things started happening. They started to act a little funny. They started to dance, and now the big problem rose. My friends wanted more. I told them to be careful, and to think about what they were about to do. This was a second chance beign given to them. But I was disapointd. Things did not come to the way I planned it to. Once, all of them looked at each other in their yunger ways. All three men gathered around Wycherley to dance with her. I recorded everything that happened in a notebook.She did not say yes or no to them. One thing that catched my eye though, was that once one of them moved to look in their mirror, they appeared the same, old. Their behavior did not chang in all afternoon. But the effects seemed to be going away. Everyone started panicking. They were really hoping to stay like this forever. I couldnt do anything or explain why this happened. To my impression, they were angry and decided that they would look for this Fountain. I could not stop them, for I was sure that their mistakes were going to be made over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment