Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button, Chapter 1

What would you have done if you were Roger Button in Chapter 1?
In chapter one, I think I would be really shocked. No one has ever had a kid like this. One thing I would do from the start is go buy clothes for the seventy year old man. I would try to talk to the doctor to see if he knows how or why might of this happened. Also, I think that after a while, I would just stare at the man looking how is he like us in ways. Another thing I would do is go check on the mother and ask her what had happened to see if this was true. I just wouldn't believe it.I think that the mother wouldn't either. By then, I'd known that this kind of case wasn't going to be as easy. I think that the man was going to need a lot of care even though he is old. He might need medical attention too because as they get older they have many problems. It was going to take up money, he was an adult, and pretty much needed of what we have.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow eli i think the oppisite i will never take care of and old man baby becuase then my reputation will be really bab

    ReplyDelete
  3. lOl eli your such an angel (not) lOl JK anyways well good opinion by the way! :]

    ReplyDelete