Monday, May 4, 2009

"Adam's Diary"

Friday: I wake up, and I found myself surrounded by an amazing place. I do not know what all these things are, what they are called, a color, how to describe them.








Saturday: What a tiring day. I've been walking all day in search for a place to rest. When all of a sudden I see something out of the corner of my eye. It looked at me with this face that resembled curiosity. I didn't know what that was, to stay safe, I went up what I called a tree, and I leaned to the side to see what it was. I did so, it was a woman. A she. I did not know what she wanted, or who she even was. I got surprised to see that she stayed all day to, stare at me.



Sunday: She is still there. Is she looking for me, waiting for me, or does she even know me? I do not know what to do with her. But instead, I try to climb down, and plan something for the day. I will try to see how to gather something to eat. Well, on second thought, there's nothing to do.



Monday-Saturday: She talks too much. Very curios is what I think. She can't avoid any subject. Her name is Eve. But she has helped in many ways. She has taught me color names, and object names, and many more things. i felt that she was superior to me. Soon as I started to learn more, I realized one thing. She was naked. I clearly told her that, that is what she looked like. I thought, that to be respectful, I should just look away and not look at her body.

During the next few days, I did not talk to her. Perhaps, I needed time to think. I tried to avoid her. But one thing I did do was glance at her. I would look at her when she wasn't looking. She went to sit by herself. I thought she was beautiful. I knew that, but questioned myself if what I was feeling, she felt too. later on, i changed my mind, and starting acting normal.

One of the most incredible things has happened today. I saw fire. It was the color yellow, and red, and orange. Eve made it. I wish I can soon learn how to make one. Though, it gives of a feel of heat.

40 Years Later:
Here I am. With tears coming down my cheeks. They are only coming down for Eve. I'm standing at her grave. I knew that she was off, to a better place.

No comments:

Post a Comment