Thursday, February 26, 2009

Life-Changing Event

It was one occasion that changed my way of thinking about something. Not also did that changed my aspects of life but also my personal life. It changed the way my family gathered together. Mostly though, it hurt my youngest cousins.



Many people watch novels. Some are sad, and some make you very desperate to see what happens next. Once when I watched a novel, a couple was getting divorced when they had children. My only thought was, “that’s never happening to my family, that’s only for people who do things without thinking.” Unfortunately, I now hope I had taken it back. It's very different thatn I had ever thought.



It was one late night, and my aunt still hadn't come home. She had gone shopping with her daughter. The second of her three children. My uncle, her husband, had gotten mad. He didn't like her being out so late. My aunt was one of those women who are addictcted to shopping. When she finally came home, they started arguing. But neither my parents, or my cousins, paid any attention to them.

The next day we had come home from school. We saw that my aunt had gathered her clothes all together. We asked what was happening. She was going to go from the house, and leave her children with my uncle. She said that her relationship wasn't going well. They couldn't get along with each other.

Today, it's all different. When we have celebrations, my uncle is not there. He and my dad used to get along with each other very well. Whenever he asks for help, we help him not because of him, but we help him because of his children. As for the aspects of life, I think that no matter how perfect you think your family is, something can happen out of nowhere. That's how it changed my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment