Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Her Smile

"When I look at her smile, I knew she was up to something. I only laughed, she appeared as if she was going to do something really funny. At the end of the day, it was all mroe clear. As I walked to my locker, i saw that my friend smiled at me. When i walked into class, the next one smiled too. What was going on today?My day went perfectly, except for all those smiles. Like always I took all of my classes. I was in my senior year of highschool, and I couldn't let anything bring me down. I took my algebra class, my science class, and my reading class. I found math the hardest, although some think is not. As I wrote down the problems from the book, I saw a figure in the corner of my eye. It was her. She gave me this smile againg. She had short cut blond hair. It reached down to her shoulders. I thought about it the whole period. But I couldn't guess what she was thinking, or what she was even smiling at. Her smile seemes more like a kind of laugh. At lunch time, the girl was sitting two tables away from me. She didn't turn to me this time. Only two hours left till school finishes. In writing class, i saw that that same girl whispered something in the ear to the next girl next to her. The bell rang, and I ran fast to get my things. when all of a sudden, the girl with the pretty blond hair came up to me and whispered in my ear. This day was not my day. I looked down to what i was wearing.I looked like a rainbow.My pants were yeallow, my shirt was green, one shoe was red the other was missing a string. I was wearing the colors of the rainbow.I lift up my pants just a little bit, one sock was sock was blue, and the other?, the other i had no clue. It was not my day, the teens around me burst out laughing. They looked at me as if i was real weird. but there was only one explanation. Today, I woke up very late, and got late to school. I didn't realize i was such in a hurry, and grabbed anything that was in front of me and put it on. Her smile, made my day even worse."

No comments:

Post a Comment