Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Best Day Ever

My best day ever was a good one. It was a cold day full of snow, and I had not yet known it was going to be the best day ever.

It was Friday. It was another day in the season of winter. I woke up, and saw a lot of snow outside the window. The trees were leafless, and no one was outside. Friday was also another day for school. It took me about ten minutes walking to get to school. I thought of how cold outside was. I didn't want to go. Luckily, my aunt was around and she drove me there. I could feel the strong winds hitting my cheek as I walked towards the front doors of school. I was on time.

As I got in the clasroom I saw my friends gathered where I usually sat. It was going to be fun. We were going to go to the movies. We had made a plan days ago, but now was the day and we had to go. We did not have any arguments over what time we were going to go or who was going to take us.

Later in the day it had gotten very dark. I went over to my friend's house. There we waited for the rest to come. An hour had gone by and we were all there. We joked around and laughed a lot. My friend's mom was ready to drive us to the movies, but first we had to pick up another long time friend. During the driving I was hearing my MP3 with the friend to me. A little before I got off the car I carefully placed it in my jacket's pocket. And we went in the place.

When we got in we saw a lot of people in line. But there was a problem. We did not agree on what movie to see. Then, I looked at the table with all of the movies. There were only some good ones. But we finally, after about ten long minutes we had agreed on what movie to see. It was a nice one. The thing was that we were all not together. We had split up. Other friends and I went to see a horror movie. But the others went to see funny ones. Because the movie had finished early, and we were still watching our movie, they sneaked to see another one without getting caught.

After about an hour and half the movie was over. But we could not go. I was too shoked. I had lost my MP3.I remebered it was in my pocket, but it had disappeared. My friends and I looked all over the place like crazy. But we did not find it. I looked in my seat, under all of the seats and the rows below it. It had occured to me it may of have fallen. Still, it did not.

When we came out of the movie room, we saw that two of our friends were there. They were coming out of another movie. And we asked them to help us. We just didn't find it and went up to the lost and found. I signed a sheet with my phone number and address. I had also written a description of the device.

It was time to go, after all that searching and playing we were all tired. My friend's mom was outside wating for us. As we got in one of them spottd something. It was my Mp3, it was so funny. It had slipped out of my pocket. We all laughed because we were so worried about it, and had spent much of our time we could of used for playing games on searching. I went back to the lost and found and got rid of the paper for my device.

One of my friends had left. And now it was only four of us. We went back to my friend's house and we ate. In the end we all left walking home. One by one we dropped them off. I was the last. That day for me was the best day ever. It was full of laughing and jokes, and also a big mistake. The important part was that I had spent it with my closest friends.























No comments:

Post a Comment